 Off-Topic / Pun / 870
    Re: New mechs for your approval —Geordan Hankinson
   (...) Wow! I've found a pun that noseone else has! Yah! (I beat Matt toe it! kneener, kneener, kneener!) Mark, your mecha feet arm amazing, the way you balanced it on just a few points is cool, the legs armn't bad ear-ther, Eye suppose you had this (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: New mechs for your approval —Mark Neumann
   Considering that this thing is really heavy I (...) Gah.... that's bad. I think I bust a LUGNUT or two. The legs are pretty simple. A solid skeleton of technic beams with decorations bolted on. The weakest point is at the hip, where Titan looks as (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)