 Off-Topic / Pun / 756
    Re: lameness! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Hoo boy. I just don't see this one branching out into anything good. I think you should just leaf it alone for now. But don't worry about it, my bark is worse than my bite. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Rob McMurray
   (...) Sheesh Mark... why can't you just stop being such a stickler about sappy jokes? ; ) Rob McMurray (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Dave Schuler
     (...) My response wood have been rooted in an earlier part of this thread, but I'll go out on a limb and hope that the tree of us can keep out of the insane a-xylem. It is my beleaf that no good can stem from this discussion, so if you'll forgive (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I don't want to raise Cain, but you guys have hobbled yourselves by choosing to stick to wood. This is a thread about lameness and as such you should discard the crutch of easy topics and walk freely on topic, rather than in the shadow of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, shiver me timbers--now I'm really board, and still ++Lar continues with his mischievous planks. (...) Now that's a pace I can take more easily in stride, and a step in the right direction if you ask me. Even if I don't care for his (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Matthew Gerber
   Ya' know what? When it comes to punning aginst the likes of you all, I don't have a leg to stand on. Matt (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) And before it gets said, no, not even a wooden one. Matt (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I know knot what I do. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: lameness! —Matthew Gerber
   I really wish I could come up with a pun that would just bole everyone over. It seems like whenever I participate in the .pun group, everyone runs rings around me. I feel like such a sap. I stumble whenever I try to keep up with the group. Truly, I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)