 Off-Topic / Pun / 760
Re: lameness!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I don't want to raise Cain, but you guys have hobbled yourselves by choosing
to stick to wood. This is a thread about lameness and as such you should
discard the crutch of easy topics and walk freely on topic, rather than in
the shadow of the veritable forest of previous lumberpuns.

  Well, shiver me timbers--now I'm really board, and still ++Lar continues
with his mischievous planks.

So halt!

  Now that's a pace I can take more easily in stride, and a step in the
right direction if you ask me.  Even if I don't care for his stroll sense of
humor, I have to admit that we've trod that other subject several times
before (most recently in April or march, as I recall.)

     Dave!