 Off-Topic / Pun / 757
Re: lameness!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Rob McMurray at spaceghost0@dellmail.com wrote:

Hey... wanna hear a lame joke?

What is brown and sticky??

A stick!!

Hahahahahaha... ahhh.. ahem... oh boy... a stick...

Hoo boy. I just don't see this one branching out into anything good. I think
you should just leaf it alone for now.

But don't worry about it, my bark is worse than my bite.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Sheesh Mark... why can't you just stop being such a stickler about sappy
jokes?  ; )

Rob McMurray