 Off-Topic / Pun / 515
  Re: Silly names (was: Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!)

(...) Or former Michigan gubernatorial candidate Richard Headlee...whose preferred address was, in fact, the colloquial form you're chuckling about right now. Needless to say, he didn't win. best LFB (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Silly names (was: Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!)

(...) the (...) gradeschool (...) literally (...) If he did win it would have been by a ......head (no doubt). Reminds me of the old Veronica Lake movie 'I married a witch', where Veronica is the witch dating someone up for election, she casts a (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)