 Off-Topic / Pun / 331
Re: better scans of the 2000 arctic polar bears?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 03:22:47 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
I'll see if I can scan one in this weekend, but I can confirm that they are
stud-less.  On the upside, the head moves.  :)

Jeff

"Stud-less", eh? I didn't know you could tell their gender from the pictures!

What can I say?  I have an eye for detail.  Sometimes, as in this case, I wish
I didn't.  :)

Those polar bears are female!  I*nu*it!  I think the female polar bears are the
bigger, meaner ones anyhow (can anyone confirm this?)--but with all that hair, I
think that on the brick itself the differences would be bearly visible.  ABS
doesn't floe well enough to make fur.  It could be done, if igloo-ed some on...but
alaska round and see if anyone has other ideas.

Oh, the places this could go....

I'm printing this out and putting it in a rocket destined for Mars...

Oh, the places this has gone....and come back....with postcards.

-Lindsay

---

Lindsay Frederick Braun (Mr)
Department of History