 Off-Topic / Pun / 1135
  I'm so sorry....

"As Johann looked out across the verdant Iowa River valley, and beyond to the low hills capped by the massive refrigerator manufacturing plant, he reminisced on the history of the great enterprise from its early days, when he and three other young (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: I'm so sorry....

(...) Don't be so negative; I found it very attractive. But I really liked this from the Romance category: Despite the vast differences it their ages, ethnicity, and religious upbringing, the sexual chemistry between Roberto and Heather was the most (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, FTX)

  Re: I'm so sorry....

(...) Dave! (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: I'm so sorry....

(...) I had tears in my eye from trying not to laugh out loud at work for that one. Dave K (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, FTX)

  Re: I'm so sorry....

(...) I agree; they are repulsive. The jokes that have access to expresso machines, I mean. JOHN (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, FTX)

  Re: I'm so sorry....

(...) it is, I hope it won.) I haven't gone back through all the threads to check. Hey, here may be an idea...Who can write the worst opening line for a story, and manage to use Lego bricks as a part of it? For example: "Harry and Darlene were (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)