 Off-Topic / Pun / 1080
Re: How would you move a planet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Actually Star Wars uses the World War I navel model. Capital ships are
the main combat units. Fighters travel roughly the same speed as the
capital ships and are used primarily for harrasment.  They have very
little ability to cause serious damage to most capital ships without
an exploitable weak spot,

According to the World War I navel model, the belly is the most
exploitable weak spot.

Maggie C.

(BTW Dave! Orange you sorry you couldn't be at work to deal with this
yourself?)