 Off-Topic / Pun / 1071
Re: I'm goin to report ldraw to animal defense department LOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:35:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

This whole thread is horse hockey.

I'd call it horse pucky.

I feel either usage is acceptable:

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=20332

However it could be an east/west coast difference...

Actually I'd never heard the term until I was in my twenties-- then I had a
coworker from Ohio who used it regularly.