 Off-Topic / Pun / 1067
Re: I'm goin to report ldraw to animal defense department LOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 01:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
4493C00.dat / Animal Horse (Complete)

How come this horse official part doesn't have a face?

can someone fix it officially?

Did anyone hear about the LDraw Horse hockey game?

They had to cancel because of a face off in the corner!

  Haw! haw! haw!

Iris eye didn't have to ear any more lip from a cheeky, low-brow nose-it-all
like you!

This whole thread is horse hockey.

I'd call it horse pucky.

I'd call it beating a dead horse, since I'm having deja vu all over again with
equestrian puns!

-John