 CAD / 8971
Re: I'm goin to report ldraw to animal defense department LOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
4493C00.dat / Animal Horse (Complete)

How come this horse official part doesn't have a face?

can someone fix it officially?

Thanks

This is the un-decorated composite part. It is not intended to have any printed
areas. Please see 4493c01, 4493c02, 4493c03 or 4493c04 for the versions with
decoration added.

Chris