 Off-Topic / Geek / 999
998  |  1000
Subject:
Help needed with Front Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:31:18 GMT

I am looking for some help with what seems to be a simple task.
I am trying to re-install my master Front Page web file that contains my
Minifig Museum of Art.  I saved my "web" on a zip disk and then did a complete
re-install of Windows and Explorer to cleanse my PC of conflicts (fatal
errors).  Now when I open my saved site, Front Page converts the fonts and
backgrounds to the default, "tutorial" settings.  If I look at my pages
outside of Front Page, they look fine.

If you are Front Page savvy, would you mind if I called you?  I would like
help on Tuesday evening sometime after 5pm Mtn. time. If someone would be kind
enough to e-mail me their phone number, I would greatly appreciate it.  I
think my problem will be easily solved by a third party. (If it is preferred I
can e-mail my phone number and you can call me collect).

I have several new works that I would like to add to the minifig art site,
including some works that incorporate rare bricks.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.  My e-mail address is posted above
but here it is again: ashley.glennon@mindspring.com

Thanks and happy new year!
Ashley