 Off-Topic / Geek / 898
Re: Dumb, stupid question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erin Windross writes:

Prozzak? Pennyzaik? Penzak?

Merely use every letter and do so in the correct order. To wit:

Peen-yat-sick or
Peen-Eyah-Zeck

as you prefer.

Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind when I read your name.(I always
pronounced Todds name as Layman, and yours as Penzak. I used to think the word
Several ment the number seven, until recently have I learned it means any
number below seven)

This is a question that will haunt mankind (or at
least minifigs) forever.

Forever? Try 53 minutes (depending on how fast I can hit the fire button)

++Lar

When polled, 99.5% of minifigs had no trouble pronouncing my name. The other
.5% had been to CraigoLego and had trouble pronouncing their OWN names
because they no longer had their tongues.

GASP!!!!!!! MY TRADEMARK POLLS PLAIGIARIZED!!!!
YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS WITH YOUR MINIFIGS PLASTIC!!!!!!!!

Erin
--
In a recent poll, 43% of minifigs said they were getting tired of Wanda
The Witch, and her House Of Scariness.