 Off-Topic / Geek / 872
Re: Science Fiction (was Re: Transit Time to Mars)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 03:58:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:52:09 GMT, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

If he's ignored, it's because people insist on calling him pterry.

It's his email address. It's his _name_.

  Oops!  Well, it's obviously derived from Pyramids--that's what I was
erroneously referring to.  My mistake.  I wasn't aware that he'd chosen it.
  Anyway, the rest of my post still stands!  8^)

  Dave!