 Off-Topic / Geek / 789
  Re: Real Audio files

(...) online? (...) Yeah, just click on the link (if it's on a web page) and choose "Save File As". If it's not on a web page, a.k.a you're selecting it from the Real Audio program's menu or directory, you could find the web page where it's located (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Real Audio files

(...) As". (...) The file that I want to save is at this page, and it has its own Real Player box on the page. (URL) I try to use the windows recording program I get a message saying that another program is recording. I haven't a cle what the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Real Audio files

(...) is. (...) I checked out the site. The only thing I can recommend to you is to download the *.wav included on the web site. It would accomplish the same goal as recording the file as you listen to it (which you've stated you can't do due to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Real Audio files

Ryan, MIDI files are not like audio files; they are a list of instructions that tell which instrument (from a known list) to play, how long and how loud each note is, etc). There's no automated way to convert recorded audio to MIDI. There ARE many (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Real Audio files

(...) I originally did this, but it is only a small clip of the song. Is there anyway to find out where a particular file is located so that I have the address for it so that I could create a link in a temporary page using NOF or MSFP? I've done (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Real Audio files

(...) I don't know. I don't understand the format of how the Real Audio file is presented to a visitor. I haven't seen stuff like that before. Sorry, Mike (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)