 Off-Topic / Geek / 714
713  |  715
Subject:
Anyone been relocated by an employer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:03:54 GMT

[Not sure if .geek is the best place for this, but I couldn't find a closer
fit, and all us geeks may have been relocated due to a job]

I'm being recruited by a former boss for a job in Virginia, just outside of
DC.  I currently live with my wife in a suburb of Detroit, MI.   I've never
relocated due to a job.

Anyone gone through a relocation and have any pointers?   What can I expect
the employer to pay for?  What might I negotiate out of it?

Thanks,
Greg Kramer