 Off-Topic / Geek / 7
Re: Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 18:52:57 GMT

On Tue, 4 May 1999 22:15:08 GMT, Carbon 60 uttered the following profundities...
is turned into a 15-letter character code - however Netscape handles his
name correctly - it's why I know what his name is.  Is this because I
have turned HTML off in Gravity?
Dunno -- try turning it on and see.  :)

Trouble is it's a global option - my brother wouldn't like it.

I can't find this option in the global options! Please where?

Another great thing about Gravity is if you only want to
respond to a small section of a message, highlight that section,
then hit follow-up, and only that you highlighted is shown!
(And of course anything else you have set up, such as sigs, etc.)
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/