 Off-Topic / Geek / 4
Re: Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 22:15:08 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
I was one of those people but gave Gravity a try.  Hated Gravity after 2
days and went back to Free Agent.  But then outgrew Free Agent and read the
feature list of Agent online and decided to switch back to Gravity, bite the
bullet, and overcome its learning curve.  I found it well worth the
investment.

Funnily enough my brother got some spare cash and just registered online
10 minutes ago.  Worth the £25 he paid for it.

In Gravity have you found a way to view messages send in ISO-8859-1?
Not yet, but haven't really looked.

OK.

to be
viewed correctly which gets rid of all the equal signs and funny
character codes.  Look at Tobias Möller's posts on RTL - the ö character
is turned into a 15-letter character code - however Netscape handles his
name correctly - it's why I know what his name is.  Is this because I
have turned HTML off in Gravity?
Dunno -- try turning it on and see.  :)

Trouble is it's a global option - my brother wouldn't like it.

Remember it was me who recommended you to Gravity...
I do!!!  You pushed me to reconsider it -- thanks!

A small claim to fame to put in a new section of the roll call "Things
that I said which changed RTLers lives" and vice-versa.

[crossposting to lugnet.off-topic.geek, with followups set there]

Does this make the first unofficial post for this newsgroup.

Oh no!  Lehman's made a Geek group! :-)  Maybe you should make a freak
group.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170