 Off-Topic / Geek / 697
    Re: Anyone used AutoPlay Menu Studio ? —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Are yopu saying that _all_ factors in a job are klnown to you beforehand? I submit that it's damn hard to know, in advance, whether or not your boss is a prick.. but that aside. (...) I'm sorry, did I sound scoffing? I didn't intend to be. If (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Anyone used AutoPlay Menu Studio ? —Mike Stanley
   (...) No, not all factors. But having an ISP that wants to market its service to a population that sees full-color graphics, snazzy websites, etc from the competition expect you to make something similar for them doesn't qualify as being a prick, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)