 Off-Topic / Geek / 622
Re: www.routersim.com ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:41:12 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message
news:slrn80a21e.st.cjc@zelda.ns.utk.edu...

Just taking a chance here that someone might have used the product
these people sell...

cool, thanks I'm going to have to check it out...
I want to get my CCNA after I finish my MCSE but while I may get
some good hands-on experience working with switches in our labs I
probably won't get to play with our routers at UTK.

Most companies will most definitly NOT let you touch one of their routers,
understadable considering how much the bloody things cost.
This is supposedly a really good simulator that is written to give
you the next best thing while going through the Sybex CCNA study
guide everyone seems to recommend.
Gotta love the book, I'm probably going to take the test after christmas
when I finish the class, I've already read the book thru once and am
rereading it right now, you can probably still get it at ummm lemee dig out
the url.... http://www.bookpool.com for cheaper than anywhere else.
--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/