 Off-Topic / Geek / 617
  www.routersim.com ?

Just taking a chance here that someone might have used the product these people sell... I want to get my CCNA after I finish my MCSE but while I may get some good hands-on experience working with switches in our labs I probably won't get to play (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: www.routersim.com ?

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn80a21e.st.c...utk.edu... (...) cool, thanks I'm going to have to check it out... (...) Most companies will most definitly NOT let you touch one of their routers, understadable (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: www.routersim.com ?

(...) I was mostly kidding. :) We have several 7513's and I know some of the modules alone in those things cost tens of thousands of dollars. Heck, the power supplies are several thousand each from what I was told. Our instructor today (Cisco class, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)