 Off-Topic / Geek / 5168
  Re: Smallest cube ever!?

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Timothy Gould wrote: (snip) (...) I'm not so sure about that... If I understand correctly, the main issue here is to produce a flat square surface with a non-integer number of studs as side, right? Because that is certainly (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Smallest cube ever!?

(...) It's still an integer number of plates (which was my condition). Tim (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Smallest cube ever!?

(...) Although it would appear my terminology disagreed with my maths ;) So you are right in your reading and I am wrong in my concept but not my principal. So to keep the terminology the same just replace all 5s by 2s and the rest remains the same. (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)