 Off-Topic / Geek / 5079
    Chuckle —John Neal
   Subject: New discovery....heaviest element known to science! A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element has been named "Governmentium." Governmentium has 1 neutron, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Chuckle —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That's quite the meme there... (URL) first 50 links all appear to be just about word for word repeats of this story if you just go by the result excerpts the page results show (maybe more but that was about as deep as I was willing to go!) (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Chuckle —John Neal
   (...) Yeah, I agree. I got it from an email from my brother-in-law. Shoot, if I'd known it was up on the web I'd have simply linked to it instead of taking 5 minutes to clean it up to post here... I'm pretty sure that you and I paid for that piece (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)