 Off-Topic / Geek / 5081
Re: Chuckle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   That’s quite the meme there...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Governmentium&btnG=Google+Search

the first 50 links all appear to be just about word for word repeats of this story if you just go by the result excerpts the page results show (maybe more but that was about as deep as I was willing to go!) Kind of interesting how these things spread.

Yeah, I agree. I got it from an email from my brother-in-law. Shoot, if I’d known it was up on the web I’d have simply linked to it instead of taking 5 minutes to clean it up to post here...

I’m pretty sure that you and I paid for that piece of humor with our tax $$$;-)

JOHN