 Off-Topic / Geek / 4945 (-5)
  Military members need our help

My local country radio station (yes country) here in Saint Louis has a morning radio personality named Cornbread, that is hosting an adopt a soldier or submit a soldier to be adopted program. The service Member stays on the list until he or she is (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: CSS Problem, looking for ideas.

(...) heheheh. What a funny statement :) (Sorry, don't know much about CSS, but I know that it probably renders as it should in Gecko and has problems in IE :) FUT .geek, since I'm not really adding any value to the publish thread. (Doh! am I going (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  fibblesnork.com???

A couple of days ago, I stumbled across this site: (URL) this a valid site? Or do I have some trojan? It looks suspiscious to me. If I click the link, I get 'search for: lego, legos, bionicle and 'jewish dating' (???) amongst other things. IIRC, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Before/after pics of the Tsunami affected areas.

(...) For those in Aus, Fly buys has set up a similar program (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Before/after pics of the Tsunami affected areas.

Not really sure where to post this link... this site has some fascinating/horrifying satellite images before/after the Tsunami struck. These are satellite images, so what you are seeing is the changed landscape... it does not show people, just land, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact