 Off-Topic / Geek / 4910 (-5)
  Re: Inspiration

(...) Well, I'm not without lameness, but I did view the source for his page. (the links didn't work with Mozilla on a Mac either) All his outside links take you away to those sites as expected, but his internal links point to "2004/index.php" etc. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) Nah, I don't think it's you. I tried the site on Firefox and IE with no success of seeing pics. Maybe some other browser is needed? I didn't try Netscape but I somehow don't think that'd work either. Adding to .geek for input to see if I'm (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Help with neopets (Totally off topic!)

Hey everyone, I need some help with the MMOG Neopets. I need to get some neopoints, an easy way to do this seems to be referals. So, to this end, could everyone here please click this link: (URL) And sign up for neopets? It's not a lot of time out (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Googolplex (was: Is lego *truly* unlimited?)

(...) build' question, given that it only obtains a googolplex by measuring the number of "distinct" states by a wholly ridiculous number of particles. And try as I might, I can't get the number of Lego configurations to get much beyond (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Googolplex (was: Is lego *truly* unlimited?)

(...) I found the following amusing description of how to visualise a googolplex: "...if one put this black hole into a hypothetical rigid nonpermeable box, a few million light years in size, and looked at the contents once a year, it would look (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact