 Off-Topic / Geek / 4634
Re: trackdraw, sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:34:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Cary Clark wrote:
sourceforge users: When I enter a bug or a feature request, the page
displays both http and https frames, causing IE to put up an alert on every >> page. ...

... The best thing is to have it exit https mode after logging in.

John's solution was elegant and simple. Sure enough, all I needed to do after
logging in was remove the 's' from https in the address bar. Thanks!

Cary