 CAD / Development / 9525
9524  |  9526
Subject:
trackdraw, sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:53:02 GMT

TrackDraw is now in the alpha stage, which means it is feature complete, though
with many bugs. Thanks to everyone who helped with the design phase.

I'm working on the transition from the Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trackdraw to the sourceforge project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/trackdraw . Here's a question for other
sourceforge users: When I enter a bug or a feature request, the page displays
both http and https frames, causing IE to put up an alert on every page. Other
than not using IE, has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks
Cary
FUT lugnet.off-topic.geek
http://www.trackdraw.com