 Off-Topic / Geek / 4635
Re: Kiki, the ferret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:59:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Shiri Dori wrote:
   Hey, awesome! I really enjoyed seeing this on yesterday’s comic:

http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=040221

That’s a real nice piece of work, David.

Thanks! As I said in the article, not my favorite piece, but I think it’s my best work so far, what with getting the nice rounded contour on the back and all.

   It’s fun to see cooperation between lego fans and sluggites (this is definitely not the first time it’s happened).

Well, it wasn’t produced in cooperation with them. I built it in secret, and only a handful of people ever knew about it prior to when I posted it on MoD last Monday. On Thursday I received an e-mail from trillian, saying that she’d heard about it from a friend, that Pete and she loved it, and that they’d like to borrow images to use for the Saturday filler comic.