 Off-Topic / Geek / 4555 (-5)
  Zooming around

A friend sent me this. It takes a while to load but it's pretty cool (URL) putting on the splash? You tell me! (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) What it means is say I include an image from peeron.com in my post on lugnet, using the FTX image tag. Now, when you view my post via the web interface, your browser will go to peeron.com to get the image and display it to you. When your (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) SNIP... (...) Huh? less usable enrgy than we can harness be cause of our technology or actually less enrgy to use (some may get instantly changed to unusable types of energy, etc.) is there an internet article about that? I always thought it (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf poll

(...) But now that you have steered the topic into off-topic.geek territory the problem is solved! (very clever Lar!) Maggie C. (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) I was reading the paper this morning and when this article caught my eye I thought of what I'd read here last week. The 'Matrix' movies show their biblical connections (URL) Just wanted to pass it along. Adr. (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact