 Off-Topic / Geek / 4545
  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) Uh... Yeah Trekkies do get into Star Trek that much. I have been told all sorts of scientific "facts" by Trekkies. Such as; heat is not a form of kinetic energy, mass has nothing to do with momentum, NASA wishes they could harness the power of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) SNIP... (...) Huh? less usable enrgy than we can harness be cause of our technology or actually less enrgy to use (some may get instantly changed to unusable types of energy, etc.) is there an internet article about that? I always thought it (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)