 Off-Topic / Geek / 4545 (-5)
  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) Uh... Yeah Trekkies do get into Star Trek that much. I have been told all sorts of scientific "facts" by Trekkies. Such as; heat is not a form of kinetic energy, mass has nothing to do with momentum, NASA wishes they could harness the power of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler wrote: snip (...) Think it's just the rantings of a fan... Yeah, he went a little overboard in some bits, like fans sometimes do :) Dave K (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  More hangin' in geek...

(URL) Star Trek was brought up... :) Dave K (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) Is it official in any way, or is it an imaginitive fan connecting the dots? I confess, when it got into the wacky numerology bit ("Hey, one has three letters and three is divisible by One") I got a little queasy and had to look away. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) Oh, I've met Trekkies. The movie 'Trekkies' is pretty much dead on. The imfamous SNL skit with Shatner--pretty much to a tee. "Get a life! Have you ever kissed a girl? Thought not..." Beyond that, I liked Matix and MR, and will see (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact