 Off-Topic / Geek / 4530
    Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At —Tobbe Arnesson
   XFUT: O-T:Geek (...) If you arrange the folders in the same manner on the new host it should be a rather easy task of "search and replace" all of the HTML-files at once. Dreamweaver, for example, has a function like that. I.e.; Search: (URL) with: (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it isn't that simple in this case. My new image host, pbase.com, assigns names to each image that are unique 8-digit numbers. To direct link to an image, I have to use this sort of URL: (URL) old (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)