 Off-Topic / Geek / 4530
  Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At

XFUT: O-T:Geek (...) If you arrange the folders in the same manner on the new host it should be a rather easy task of "search and replace" all of the HTML-files at once. Dreamweaver, for example, has a function like that. I.e.; Search: (URL) with: (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At

(...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At

(...) Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it isn't that simple in this case. My new image host, pbase.com, assigns names to each image that are unique 8-digit numbers. To direct link to an image, I have to use this sort of URL: (URL) old (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)