 Off-Topic / Geek / 4525 (-5)
  Re: Once again, a relativley major bug...

(...) Snip (...) I think a more accurate translation would be "zealously guards" which is similar to the other, but not quite. --Electro-- aka David M. (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) My basic premise was that it's cheaper for me to visit Tobbe than to visit ROSCO. Iirc, Austrailia is the most expensive vacation spot, for airfare that is. But your idea's better. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!

(...) Have you actually calculated what the point on the earth's surface that is the farthest away from you is (ignoring issues like imperfect rotundity of the planet, elevation above sea level and etc)? Presumably you can get it by just inverting (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Amazon Referrer?

(...) Thanks for the information, and for the insults as well. -Tim (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Amazon Referrer?

Tim: I ask stupid questions all the time, but this one was almost too easy to answer -- and I don't even care except that I thought it might prove challenging since you couldn't find it! ::sigh:: Join Associates (URL) Why Join? Link Up With the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact