 Off-Topic / Geek / 4521
Re: Amazon Referrer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:17:56 GMT

Tim:

I ask stupid questions all the time, but this one was almost too easy to answer -- and I don’t even care except that I thought it might prove challenging since you couldn’t find it!

::sigh::

Join Associates

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=mm_as_/102-4391578-5512126?node=3435371

Why Join? Link Up With the Leader. We have the largest and most successful online affiliate program. Over 900,000 Web sites have joined Amazon.com Associates because our program works for you. If you are a Web site owner, Amazon seller, or Web Developer, you can start making money today and earn up to 15% in referral fees.

You people are going to have to ask more challenging stuff...

BTW, I absolutely HATE the dozens of crappy amazon links one gets when searching for anything nowadays. Very tiresome. I hope it’s worth it for you Tim, but somehow I doubt it will be. Meanwhile, lamers like yourself are clogging up my search engine result pages!!!

-- Hop-Frog