 Off-Topic / Geek / 4522
Re: Amazon Referrer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Tim:

I ask stupid questions all the time, but this one was almost too easy to answer -- and I don’t even care except that I thought it might prove challenging since you couldn’t find it!

   You people are going to have to ask more challenging stuff...

BTW, I absolutely HATE the dozens of crappy amazon links one gets when searching for anything nowadays. Very tiresome. I hope it’s worth it for you Tim, but somehow I doubt it will be. Meanwhile, lamers like yourself are clogging up my search engine result pages!!!

Thanks for the information, and for the insults as well.

-Tim