 Off-Topic / Geek / 4520
  Amazon Referrer?

I am trying to get a link to be an Amazon.com referrer - to earn money on each click-thru I generate that results in a sale. I can't find it _at all_ on their site after a long time of searching text and using the search boxes. Can anyone help? (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Amazon Referrer?

Tim: I ask stupid questions all the time, but this one was almost too easy to answer -- and I don't even care except that I thought it might prove challenging since you couldn't find it! ::sigh:: Join Associates (URL) Why Join? Link Up With the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Amazon Referrer?

(...) Thanks for the information, and for the insults as well. -Tim (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)