 Off-Topic / Geek / 4460 (-5)
  SCO -- Micro$oft's Lap Dog

Disgusting. A few million dollars investment by Micro$uck in SCO and suddenly the smaller company is all piss and vinegar, snapping at its UNIX brethren with a ridiculous threat to sue any company using Linux on a server if they don't cough up a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Matrix Weapon Tech

"John Riley" <Rohnjiley@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HIw6Dv.178o@lugnet.com... (...) seen (...) <El Snippo> neo's abilities in the real world made sense to me, if one cares to take a very broad view of how he alters the matrix. through (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Matrix Weapon Tech

(...) I actually found myself being very invested in the ultimate fate of the Osiris crew, and I'm undecided as to whether I liked Osiris or the 2R two-parter best. What I do know for sure is that I consider the four Wachowski pieces to be much (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Matrix Weapon Tech

(...) I don't think it's possible to shield against an EMP. Any electronic or magnetic memory would be erased during an EMP, unless entirely enclosed completely in a superconductor (perhaps the hovership is designed to enclose critical data before (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Matrix Weapon Tech

WARNING: I forgot to put a spoiler warning for those of you who have not seen Animatrix or Reloaded yet. (...) No problem. "Osiris" is pretty much just a back story for "Reloaded." A lot of people felt it was just a chance for "Square" to show off (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact