 Off-Topic / Geek / 4284
  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Turns out I saw my officemate on iChat just now. I'll summarize his various statements. Yes - it IS possible to get the keys off, but the "clamps" that hold them on are EXTREMELY delicate. He recommends you remove the assembly and blow some (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Thanks for the tip, I'll try that out. I dunno what your experience has been - but allthough this is a nice computer performance wise, I'm not very happy with the case. It seems a bit fragile for my liking. I've been careful with it and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Well, I haven't been overly impressed with my Inspiron 5000 in general, although I only slightly use it anymore. Mainly I use my Titanium Powerbook at home and my Dual PowerMac G4 at work. I made the switch to Apple last year and aside from (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)