 Off-Topic / Geek / 4270
Re: Free PHP and MySQL hosting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi all,

What would be the best solution for free PHP and MySQL hosting?

Tnx.

Jaco

Do your own.

Seriously, it doesn't exist.  You might (if you look hard enough) find a
site that claims to, but you'll be lucky if you can see any of your own site
through all the ads.

Other than that, you'll have to pay.  Rates are pretty low though.  But
honestly, if you've got broadband with a fixed IP address and can afford to
leave a PC running, hosting your own is fairly viable.

Jason Railton