 Off-Topic / Geek / 4260
  Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...)

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes: Another site I happened to stumble across (which is so chock full of math gadgets and java applets that I added it to the header...): (URL) this writeup of the problem, along with a simulator for you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...)

(...) "Performing these experiments not only gives you some clues, it also slows you down from the common frenzy of everyday life, so you can focus on just one thing for a period of time." ROSCO (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)