 Off-Topic / Geek / 4234
    Access Help —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, I have been working on a project at work for over a year now, converting an Excel Production Recap program into an Access program. I have been successful converting it, outside of some small issues, which I have finally resolved in the last (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Access Help —James Trobaugh
   Scott, Can you post and example of the type of queries you have been trying? I know you said they where giving you errors, but at least we'd have an idea of what you are trying to do. jt (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Access Help —Scott E. Sanburn
   James & All, (...) Yes, I have a total query, where it is running a sum of all the data from a date range (say 1/1/02 to 12/31/02 or whatever). The value I am trying to evaluate is a calculated sum of various percentages of our recovery numbers, in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)