 Off-Topic / Geek / 4146
  webpage design questions

As I'm building a webpage I wonder this... What is the standard size I should make the page? Seems like people would say 800x600, which I assume is a good size for 15in monitors. But I don't have one, right now I'm on a 17, and that's because the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: webpage design questions

(...) Keep in mind that even people who run at high resolutions don't always have their browser window maximized. I prefer a narrower window -- 800 or so pixels wide. This is because text is easier to read if it's not in long long lines (you tend to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)