 Off-Topic / Geek / 4146
4145  |  4147
Subject:
webpage design questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 04:13:00 GMT

As I'm building a webpage I wonder this...  What is the standard size I
should make the page?  Seems like people would say 800x600, which I assume
is a good size for 15in monitors.  But I don't have one, right now I'm on a
17, and that's because the desk I have now is too small for my 19, so I'm
comfortable with 1024x768.  Since I'm building a lego webpage I figured I'd
ask you guys, people who use legos, and webpages.  Clever eh?

e.