 Off-Topic / Geek / 4145 (-5)
  Re: Illegal Operations

(...) Sean, Dude, I think the problem's MSN Messenger. I have problems when running that, too. I have an older 100 MHz computer that runs Win95, and it gets all kind of gummed up when I run MM... so now I don't, and my computer works as well as (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Wanna' Solotrek?

(...) And say bye-bye big windows in the office. Due to problems with people driving cars through the front door, most IBM locations I've visited have all sorts of concrete barriers around the door ways and lobby areas. Nothing so simple would (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Wanna' Solotrek?

(...) Can't you just picture the day when your local building regulations require all new structures to be built with super reinforced roofs so that falling Solotrek riders don't injure the occupants? (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Wanna' Solotrek?

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:H8uBI7.5Fp@lugnet.com... (...) Who says a Solotrek licence would be as easy to earn as a car licence? -- Cheers, Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Illegal Operations

(...) Well, first off for the record, I'm against upgrading. I feel that the lowest system you can get away with is the best. NOT the newest. I need usb ports, and 95 won't work, so I have 98. My 98 has hardly EVER, if EVER, crashed or (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact