 Off-Topic / Geek / 4129
Re: A space physics question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:32:30 GMT

Great reply. I've got to resolve this.  Sorry I let it go but I was trying
to keep my weird idea under wraps...not very cool considering how much
interest I drummed up.

Read this chat transcript and it might be more clear:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cablepod.txt

[ j o n ]
--
| Lego - http://zemi.net/lego
| Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| Moonbase - http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
| Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message

Imagine a thread.  A really interesting thread.  The thread gets started • but
is arranged in a linear fashion, so that none of the responses are • responded
to.  Apparently linear isn't as interesting as a zig zag pattern, so the
thread appears to run out of thrust and drifts aimlessly... without a
destination, without a single port of call on its lonely route.

Jon.... you abandoned us!

I was hoping to hear more about what inspired your interesting questions • and
what you thought of the responses you got to your original post.  Please
don't leave us hanging like this!  Wait... if there's no gravity, can we
still hang like this?

Waiting.... somewhat patiently,
Allan B.

;)