 Off-Topic / Geek / 4091
Re: Geek trivia help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Gil Shaw writes:

Totally forgot about this.  I don't know whether to be ashamed or glad ;)

I think we should be ashamed.  My only ray of hope is that someday there
will be a gameshow where this information could be useful or profitable.

In the Wizard issue this month there's a 80's toy trivia article.  I scored
way above the editors on the transformers and gi joe section, also on the He
Man.  The most intresting question I found out was, I had read this tidbit
somewhere else a few months ago...

"Voice actors do many characters on many different cartoons, the voice of
Soundwave (blue decepticon taperecorder guy, if I have to say it) is also
voiced by what super villian from another popular childrens cartoon?"
Here's a hint he had a cat that he stroked often and we also NEVER saw his
face, just his hand.

e.