 Off-Topic / Geek / 3835
  Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:Gyn46p.7EJ@lugnet.com... (...) <sniped because lugnet hates long quotes.> (...) Ahhhhhh..... I had always interpreted the off-topic to mean it was for anything non-lego related. Are you notifying (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question

(...) You will want to revisit that strategy, I think. You should always have backups of things that you consider important, and not rely on external facilities to keep them safe. Brickshelf has never ever promised that your images were backed up, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)