 Off-Topic / Geek / 3749
  Re: twisted map

(...) I've seen it before. I can't remember it's name, but it seems to be area-conserving. Jacob (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: twisted map

(...) It's like one of those area conserving projections, the kind that stretch antarctica across the bottom. But instead of using the obvious north and south poles at the top and bottom (where there's maximum distortion), it uses an axis that goes (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)